We would like to encourage the wearing of school uniform as we believe it fosters a sense of belonging to the school.
Sweatshirts, T-shirts and polo tops, printed with the school logo, are available to purchase from the school office.
We request that all clothing should be clearly named and that children should not wear any jewellery with the exception of stud earrings. These must be removed for P.E. and swimming.
- Plain black or grey shorts or trousers (not tracksuit bottoms)
- Plain white shirts or polo shirts
- School sweatshirt or burgundy jumper
- Grey or dark coloured socks
- Plain grey skirt or grey /black trousers (not tracksuit bottoms)
- White blouse or polo shirt (red gingham dress in summer)
- School sweatshirt or burgundy jumper / cardigan
- White socks or plain black or burgundy tights in winter
Sensible shoes with low heels should be worn. If boots are worn to school in winter months then other footwear should be brought to school to change into during the day.
P.E. and swimming kit
Children from Year 3 –Year 6 have the opportunity to swim and will need swim wear, a hat, a towel and a waterproof bag.
- Plimsolls / trainers for outdoors
- Plain white t-shirt
- Navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms for cooler weather
- Soft named bag to hold their kit
This P.E. kit should be available in school all week.
Forest School/Outdoor Learning
Warm, waterproof and old: